Something a little different.
An unusual project but great to be involved with, working with our fit-out contractor we had the task to build a bespoke control panel to house the electronics and screen drivers for this a new 63a 3-phase supply was required to in order to facilitate this.
This was a 4 day project which included the following
- New 3-phase 63a dedicated sub main
- Containment system for power & data
- Data connections to each screen
- Power connections to each screen
- Bespoke control panel built on-site
- Work with the Korean engineer for final commissioning
The project was completed on time, and to clients satisfaction, whilst on-site we was also asked wall mount some TVs and mount a projector and alter some lighting.